Friday, January 30, 2009

ChicagoBeerReview #2: The Picture?

Oh yeah, that. It's from Breckenridge in Denver, CO, at 2200 Blake Street, right across the street from Coors Field. It's pretty good if you're in that neighborhood, a little sports-bar-ish which should be expected from a brewpub across from a baseball stadium. There craft brews are decent at best, maybe it was the altitude for me. I did not find the brews or the atmosphere to be as unique as I prefer. They do have a board with standards and rotating, seasonal brews for constant variety; I did like that. If you like sports bars and ok craft beer, it's a good stop if you get out that way, don't forget to take your camera and get a shot of the ball park.

I must digress for a moment: Speaking of Coors, how freaking great is that comercial where the voice is dramatic and pronounces Coors as (Kew'-ers). It's a freaking awesome way to talk for fun.

Next time, I'll review a place that's just around the corner from Chicago that I thoroughly enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment